Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh my Darling Clementine! Spotlight on Woodford Humane


Clementine might be a little bit shy when she first meets you, but this beautiful girl has so much love to give...one look into her big, soulful eyes will tell you that much! I can't imagine how such a sweet, affectionate lady ended up all alone and fending for herself, but I'm glad Clementine found her way to Woodford Humane Society! This darling pup deserves the very best and I know she'll make the perfect canine companion for the lucky family who falls in love with her and takes her home.

If you have a little extra love to share with a sweetheart who's earned a little pampering, go meet Clementine at the Woodford Humane Adoption Center today or call them at 859/873-5491 to find out more about her. Let this lovely lady be your Darling Clementine...it'll be love at first wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!