Thursday, April 22, 2010

Springtime In Paris

Voila! Wanted to share what I've been working on lately. Springtime In Paris is the newest addition to the Maison Mutt line of apparel. I really love this cute little pattern. Les fleurs (flowers), les coccinelles (ladybugs) & les papillons (butterflies). What could be more.. umm.. springy ::tee hee::

Even though I visited Paris during the doldrums of February, I think this is what Paris would feel like in the spring...Vous aussi? What I'm really excited about is the new Just Charming™ line - - created by moi ;)

I love, love charms. Really. ♥love♥ I had to find a way to include these little bits of fun into the line up. Naturellement! Thinking that no well respecting chien should have to look dowdy strolling down the street, I came up with this: - - ->

The Just Charming™ line means you and your favorite furbaby can express your fashion sense!

Dress up this special jacket collection with à la carte charms found in the Just Charming section (all Just Charming™ jackets come standard with a silver plated paw-shaped lobster claw clasp & I Love Bones charm)
You don't wear the same thing everyday...neither should your pup.
Check it out at: MaisonMutt
Alrighty, back to the studio...I have lots more ideas just waiting be cut out & sewn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!