Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Secret

Well...I guess it's really my secret. However, since we're sharing...now it's our secret.
First let me say:
What a BEAUTIFUL weekend we are having!! I hope yours is just as glorious. Temperatures are in the high 60's with a perfect breeze and warm sunshine.

The red buds and tulips are blooming and for some reason the colors seem extra vivid today. Here are some pictures I took while JD & I were out walking in the neighborhood.

Hmmm... maybe it's because I'm in such a good mood but I swear even the purple what-sits seem just a bit brighter today.


You see I'm fulfilling a dream this weekend that I have waited a long time to accomplish. One more day to go and I can tell you about it. Sorry about the mystery, but I love a good secret and I definitely have been up to something...more on Monday. For now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this blissful weekend. I hope you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!