Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Item Listing: 3D Puffy Bone

Sorry for the quick little post but I am just putting the finishing touches on a new item that should post early next week. Oh, the excitement! Shooting pix for the web this weekend.

In the meantime: I've got to tell ya...calling this charm "3D Puffy Bone" makes me laugh. Sounds like a kewl rapper name (well to strange little me anyway ::giggle::). In reality it's the cutest little 3D silver plated bone charm. Do you have a stylin' doggie-dog? Here's the perfect thing for your pups Just Charming™ jacket. Hope you like this little cutie as much as I do. Check it out at: MaisonMutt

Ok, grabbing the camera and heading out...ayez un beau jour (have a beautiful day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!