Sunday, March 28, 2010

Woodford Humane Society

I am so excited! The great folks at Woodford Humane Society have agreed to let me showcase their wonderful pups that are available for adoption. As you can tell by my previous post ("it's a boy")...I put my money where my mouth is **ha ha** and have given Pierre a forever home with us. 4 kids and counting..? Anyway, I will be posting information about various furbabies that are ready and raring to find a kind and loving home. So, without further ado...lets' meet:
Keeper, a Jack Russell Terrier/Spaniel Mix!

Woodford Humane Society thinks every pet is a keeper but when they name one "Keeper", they really mean business! This little dog is such a doll, you'll fall in love with him the second you meet him. If there's one thing in the world he loves more than anything else, it's a little human affection! Whether he's out for a walk or cuddling up on the couch, Keeper is happy just as long as he's by your side. If you've been searching for a little dog to stick with you through thick and thin, look NO further...Keeper is right here and he's waiting for you!
If you would like more information on Keeper, please contact Woodford Humane Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!