Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dog Biscuit Recipe ♥ Yum Yum


Silly me! Here I was extolling the virtues of my homemade doggie treats and I didn't give you the recipe. Thanks for pointing it out (you know who you are) ♥chuckle♥. The best thing about these dog treats is their versatility. Sometimes I add shredded Parmesan cheese, other times the kids want peanut butter...yes they tell me :) Grated carrots anyone? Why not!
Now I don't know how your kids will react to these treats but let me say that if our Pyrenees Gunner was able to vacuum, do the dishes and fix dinner...........WELL he would for one of these doggie delights. Just check out that face! I am holding a treat for him ~ can you see the longing in his eyes?
ha ha


Maybe it's time to change their name to "Gunner Goodies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!