Monday, March 5, 2012

Is Your Dog Feeling Lucky?


As you know I run Maison Mutt, a dog accessory company. While my 5 dogs like to think they run the place,  every once in a while they let me off my to leash to create fun holiday items.  Just because we don't have an Irish Setter in our midst, doesn't mean we don't like to celebrate St. Patricks Day!

Your furbaby already knows you are the luckiest person on earth (they chose you, remember?) Let's add to your luck and give you two holidays for one! Shining shamrocks on one side but flip this charming bandanna over & you are both gonna go jelly beans over the Easter print! 

 Treat your best friend to a little sparkle this holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!