Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bijoux Meets Père Nöel

Recently I had the pleasure to meet a local artist/photographer, Jennifer Munson. She is as lovely a person as she is a talented photographer. How she got our rowdy group to be in a picture together is beyond me...but she DID!

For the rest of December, I'd like to share some of the adorable, hilarious & heartwarming photos she took of our muttley crew. I promised each pup a moment in the spotlight so they could tell their story.

This week Bijoux tells about her 1st
meeting with Santa (or as she calls him: Père Nöel).

Excusez-moi qui sont vous? (pardon me, who are you?)


Santa realizes his french is rusty.
"Je suis Père Nöel, Bijoux".





Pere Noel?! But I have no shoes for you to put
gifts in... (ok, maybe some Chanel booties but I
don't want any chocolate covered bones in those
).



Bijoux plans her escape.



Umph.. .If I just rear up






Drats, Pere Noel is too fast for me.



You will bring me what? No shoes needed?




Well...maybe just one lick.



♥♥♥SMOOCH♥♥♥
If you are in the Lexington area and would like to have your pups picture taken with Santa click here. To contact Jennifer or see her amazing photos (see does equestrian & fine art as well) click here.







1 comment:

  1. So so cute!! She is extremely talented! Of course...the subject is so adorable!!
    Come see my new header! I just love it!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!