Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I (continue to) Learn from My Dogs

Here's one of our precious babies...Harley. He loves an adventure. This is a recent photo taken while JD & I were on the road.
Harley has an ability to be happy anywhere he is. As long as he has a (comfy) bed and his parents...he's a happy camper. With days filled with deadlines, phone calls, shipments & general chaos, Harley has a habit of finding a cozy spot in the studio & settling in close to me, he seems pleased just to be near. I've realized studio time without our muttley crew would be miserable. No fuzzy head to scratch, no one to feed a treat, no laughter at the silliness they provide. I may not be able to sneak away for a nap on a comfy bed, but having Harley & his brothers & sisters make my work days just as satisfying as the look you see on Harley's face.
What have I learned? No matter where I am or what is going on, as long as our pups are with us, it will all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!