Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tea with Fleur de Lys



I had to share a recent find at an antique mart...
a PINK fleur de lys tea cup.
I love spending cold nights snuggled on the couch with JD & a hot cup of tea (peppermint if you please). When I purchased this particular cup (oh yes....I have more) I envisioned just that scene. Happily, Fall is upon us & those days of snow fall & couch snuggling can't be far away now!!
I can't wait...


"Merci" to Beverly, from How Sweet the Sound, for hosting such a Grand Fete! Be sure to visit her page, along with all the other pink participants. Be sure to leave comments...we love them!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Niki, happy Pink Saturday! What a pretty cup. I'm ready for fall too but I prefer cinnamon stick tea! Have a wonderful weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday. tea always tastes better out of a pretty pink cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I haven't seen a tea cup with that design. Very unique..I like!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet pink cup. Perfect for a cup of tea. Have a blessed week. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many participants that I'm going to have to finish Pink Saturday on Sunday. Thank you for the sweet comments and I'm a follower.Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Niki! I'm so glad you found me so I could find you my friend. I KNOW for sure I'll be back. My Miss Mollie the Molinator (also known as my 7 year old Yorkie) is NOT a fashionista but I am...and I'm the boss. So...she must dress the part like it or not! :)

    Sweet blog you have. I love the teacup and I love Pep Tea, too!

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cup & saucer set, very elegant for herbal tea (anthing to make it taste better, lol). Thanks so much for visiting, and so glad you like the chair. Yes, very special.

    Love your background and headers, what fun!

    A very Happy Pink Saturday - and Sunday - to you! Hugs from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting me on Pink Saturday and for following! I'm following your blog now, have a great day...

    ReplyDelete

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!