Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Bluegrass Barkery

I am pleased & excited to announce the Maison Mutt line of clothing and bedding is now available at the Bluegrass Barkery.

The Barkery, a family owned business dedicated to improving the health of our canine companions, is quite particular in their selection of foods, toys and apparel. Always active in the canine community and professional honest service led them to receive the local "We Care" 2009 award. With all this going for them, it's only natural that I burst my buttons when they decided to carry my line!

Stop by to see the Maison Mutt line and all the other great things that the Bluegrass Barkery has in store!

Chevy Chase location: 113 Clay Ave Lexington KY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!