Monday, July 22, 2013

ADOPT! Spotlight on Darla the Wirehair Terrier Mix


I have to admit that when I saw this adorable baby girl, the first thing out of my mouth was: Awwwwww!
You know. That kind of Awwwww which means:
 I really want that.
 Fortunately, reality set in quickly and I'm posting her here so one of you can say  "AWWWWWW"

Miss Darla is a 12-week-old little girl who is full of spunk but has a lot of love to give.  She is the perfect blend of lap dog and PLAY!  Her perfect day includes a chew bone, a leashed walk with her human or run in a backyard and a good snuggle. 

To find out more about Darla call the Humane Society of Portage County Wisconsin  715 344 6012 or visit their website: http://www.hspcwi.org

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!