Monday, February 21, 2011

Divine Design Pooch Pouch

I have to say I ♥love♥ my job. This luxurious fabric is one of the reasons why. While shopping at my favorite Los Angeles vendor, I practically ran to this pattern (good thing there were no small children in my path, they would have been stampeded!). I grabbed this material hoping it was as soft as it was beautiful....it WAS! Birds started singing, flowers fell out of the sky, a rainbow appeared...ok, ok, not so much BUT that all happened in my imagination - as I stood in the showroom unabashedly snuggling this glorious bolt of low pile fur.


Gorgeous floral print in blues and greens combined with a snowy white softer than soft low pile fur for one inviting, relaxing Pooch Pouch.








Just ask Inky,she knows comfort!

She thinks it's better than a spa treatment

(and cheaper too).

The Pooch Pouch is versatile too...

It's a cave, sleeping bag or comforting mat. Use the decorative pattern side or flip it inside out for a solid color look. If your pet loves to dig, add the optional "Burrow Beads" at check out, for the ultimate burrowing experience.

Top quality fabrics & threads, triple stitched seams & attention to detail go into every Maison Mutt Pooch Pouch.

Measures approx: 24" x 29" when fully opened

If you'd like to indulge your favorite pet...click here to see this & other Maison Mutt delights!

2 comments:

  1. Niki, this is too dog-gone cute!

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - too cute Love the colors!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!