Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming Soon!


Here's the newest Maison Mutt item...due online & in stores next week. What is it? Well, I'd love to tell you but what fun would that be? Check back next week!

It's been a bit since I've updated you (will you forgive me?) so here is the condensed version:

I've been super busy creating Maison Mutt's 1st line of collars & leashes, (due out just in time for Valentines day♥).

It's been
so much fun coming up with the design and prototype testing has been very successful. Once I received an all paws up approval I was able to move ahead and work on the store supply. That brings us to now where the sewing machines are happily buzzing away. "Merci" from the Mutts and I to all of you that have provided encouragement and cheer leading as Maison Mutt takes this next step.

1 comment:

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!