Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Harness Hotties = Ooh La La

It feels wonderful to get back to my sewing. This summer has been full of travel. Seems like forever since I've gotten to play. Being back in the studio gave me the opportunity to put the finishing touches on an item I've been dying to release. I wanted to create a fashionable harness, for your favorite fur baby, that could be versatile. Something with a little je ne sais quoi.
VoilĂ ! Here is the newest addition to the
Maison Mutt line of canine couture...Harness Hotties!
Inky is feeling quite girlish in her yellow polka dot harness with daisy tutu Here Inky shows how the skirt can be removed and with the easy velcro tabs, another skirt can be put attached. C'est magnifique!

2 comments:

Merci♥ J'adore your comments & I'll be sure to get back to you tout de suite!